Everpure Water Filter Review
Everpure water filters are some of the most popular with homeowners across the United States. The company offers 80 years of expertise in residential filtration systems. If your home has problems with hard water, you don’t need to look further than an Everpure water filter to solve the issue. Everpure sets the standards for water quality in homes and commercial establishments across the country. Contaminated water can ruin the flavor of your foods & beverages. Premium taste from Everpure water filters means better business for restaurants and coffee shops. The filtration systems from Everpure provide sparkling and clear water to improve the taste of your coffee, sodas, soups, and other beverages. That’s why you need to invest in a high-quality water softening system from Everpure.
What Makes Everpure Systems Unique?
All Everpure water softening systems use Micro-Pure technology to reduce harmful bacteria and other contaminants in water. Your water filters by reducing its coloring, cloudiness, metallic, earthy taste, and bad chlorine. All Everpure products have received NSF standards 42 and 53 and WQA certified to reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other contaminants in water. The company implements eco-friendly business practices to meet the latest environmental standards. The manufacturing processes and supplies produce zero waste. For more than ten years, the company has remained 100% bottled water-free.
The Everpure Commercial Water Filtration process provides water filters for espresso machines – Claris or SO-24 systems, coffee makers – Claris, QL2-OCS or QL3-BH systems, steam ovens – Claris or Kleesteam systems, ice makers – Insurice systems, soda fountains – Coldrink systems, and iced tea – Claris systems.
There are different types of Everpure water softener systems on the market. You should opt for the right device depending on your personal needs and budget. Make sure you do the homework before opting for the best Everpure water filter for your home or commercial establishment. Here are 3 of the best Everpure water softener systems on the market today.
This product delivers high-quality water for ice applications. It will reduce scale build-up in ice machines and prolong their lifespan. The new and improved Micro-Pure II media reduces chlorine and prevents the growth of bacteria as well as other contaminants. “Precoat Submicron” technology helps reduce dirt and particles as small as 0.5-micron in size.
Some of the other salient features in the system include:
- Flushing valve
- Water shut off
- Inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Simple sanitary cartridge replacement
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Reduces ice machine problems caused due to scale build-up
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines
- Reduce your ice maker cycle times
- Increases ice production up to 30%
- Cartridges should be changed every 6 months
The dual filtration feature of this system offers protection against a wide variety of contaminants. With the H-1200, it’s not only easy but instantaneous. This filtration system is ideal for your home to reduce particles as small as 1/2-Micron. It offers the largest filtration surface compared to most of the other water filtration systems on the market today. The highly engineered design offers longer life and consistent performance with a rated capacity of 1000 Gallons. You can trust this water filtration system to take care of all the hard water problems in your home. The Everpure H-1200 will help combat almost all the contaminants in your drinking water. It’s also certified to reduce lead so that you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your water is free of poisonous lead. Make sure you invest in the Everpure H-1200 drinking water filter right now. Here are some of the salient features of the product:
- Reduces contaminants such as lead, cryptosporidium, and cysts such as giardia lamblia in household water
- Removes dirt, cloudiness, chlorine taste, odor, mold, and algae particles from the water
- Prevents the build-up of limescale and prolongs the lifespan of plumbing fixtures and household appliances
- Treats water to premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Easy to install
- Removes volatile organic chemicals from hard water
- Some users complain that the filter didn’t filter the water well as they expected
This is another water filter from Everpure that delivers premium quality water for your ice applications. It helps reduce water-related ice application problems common in the ice-making business. Limescale buildup, dirt, and dissolved minerals in hard water cause problems and reduce the lifespan of your ice making applications. That’s why you need to invest in the Everpure EV9324-01 water filter system without delay. The system deals with chlorine, odor, sediment, and cyst reduction in hard water. The 0.5-micron precoat filtration – “Micro-Pure II media AgION” antimicrobial protection technology help soften hard water and make it more palatable for ice making.
Many users have praised the product as being one of the best water filtration systems for the ice making industry. It’s easy to install this system. The system helps remove particulate from the water and produce clear ice. The filters of the system are easy to replace compared to other water filtration units. It makes a huge difference in the taste of ice. That’s why you need to invest in this system without delay.
Here are some of the salient features of this water filtration unit:
- Ideal for most of the low flow cuber ice machines less than 650 lbs per day
- 1.67 gpm flow rate/9,000 gallon rated capacity
- Flushing valve, water pressure gauge, and inlet water shut-off valve
- NSF Certification Standards 42 & 53
- 0.5-micron precoat filtration with scale control
- Improves the taste of ice
- Ice becomes crystal clear
- Easy to install
- Great filtration system
- Need to replace the cartridge every 6 months
Are you searching for the best Everpure water softening system on the market? The aforementioned article reviews 3 of the best Everpure water filtration systems on the market today.